Sunday, May 10, 2015

Hint Fiction

I recently discovered Hint Fiction. Hint Fiction is a story of 25 words or less that suggests a larger, more complex story. Most people post their Hint Fiction on Twitter because of the limited amount of characters you can have in one tweet. I think this way of writing is cool because it's so mysterious and unpredictable, plus anyone can do it.

Here are some I wrote:

The People-Outlined Hallway

The petite girl stood in the center of the hallway outlined by other high schoolers. Her hands shook and sweat. She wanted to cry.

How to Block the World Out

She pulled her headphones over her ears to block the world out.

Their Safe, Enchanted Place to Escape

The library was their enchanted place; their safe place. It was where they could escape it all.

Endings

Sweat dripped down my brow as I concentrated even more. The ending is always the hardest.

Improvisation and Life

"Improvisation is making it up as you go," he told me. "It's almost like life."

Now I want to make a Twitter just so I can post these:P

What do you think these are about?? Comment your answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment